Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
:iconjin-saotome:
Jin-Saotome Feb 14, 2009  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
I'm always open to suggestions, tell me what you want to see! I can't promise I'll make every one but I always make notes on what you all out there want. I work on a lot of different figure lines so browse my gallery and if you have an idea for a character, post it here!
(51 Replies)

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:icondarthirian:
Hey Jin, Think you could custom a Skylander Giants Bouncer into a passable Gizmoduck? The build of it just looks perfect for it.
:iconbobrox15:
I'd suggest a Transformers movieverse Mirage/Dino. Not sure how the head would work but Transformers Classics 2.0 Sideswipe would be a good vehicle mode with changes to the arms and legs to fit the movie aesthetic. Give him some custom blades. (There's some Lego bionicle blades that might be a good match.)

I was SO mad Hasbro never released one. He was my favorite character despite lack of screentime.
:iconconanthewolfboy:
OH I HAVE A SUGGESTION!! ^^ You should do.... A 'Tron' Version of the one... THE ONLY.... Darth... Maul... ^^
:icono0-monfactor-0o:
I think it would be really cool to se your version of DEMISE :D
Hmmmm.... Well as a simple Suggestion, I noticed you've done various character cross overs in to the 'Lantern' series. Well I got the perfect candidate for a Lantern. The Incredible Hulk as a Red Lantern, the personality fits as he gets stronger the angrier he gets, now he has a ring to output that power XD
:iconproj077:
A wierd one you could do, A Marvel Crimson Chin...
:iconproj077:
I was actually wondering if you do commissions, and if so how much would they cost?
More Halo figures! I want to see what you could do with the new sets they've been releasing, to be more specific, HAZOP! ^^
:iconupsilon400:
Upsilon400 Oct 29, 2011  Student Interface Designer
Here's an idea.

People always want to see what famous vehicles will turn into. The batmobile, K.I.T.T., et cetera.

But what about famous robots?

If they had to disguise themselves as Earth vehicles, what forms would they choose?

I'd like to see you make an alt mode for one of those Battlestar Galactica Cylons. Can't stand the show myself, but I love the aesthetics of those androids.
:iconnytboy:
might i suggest a dante figure from dmc..so he could duke it out with deadpool..lol..thats coz i saw a clip where those two are fighting..really cool..if you wanna see it heres the link:

[link]

..good job on your customs btw..really amazing stuff..
Add a Comment:

Forum